Friday, August 29, 2008

Love Journey of Selim & Koral






It was LOVE at first sight.



We met at the pool, went cycling on our first date, finished our divorces, then got married...the rest is history! =)


OK, well maybe not. We also added two baby boys to my four children from a previous marriage, endured unusual and unnecessary torture from our exes (don't get me started) and tried to figure out how in the world you live with your soulmate when we both had come to the conclusion he/she couldn't possibly exist. We are glad for the trials we've faced not only because we are stronger individuals, but we are also more closely bonded together as a result of them.

Can anyone out there relate?

We are now a union of different races, sizes, colors, and personalities and we like it that way! All that really matters is that we follow the example of our saviour, Jesus Christ, and love each other. (And don't shoot anyone...or worship golden cows... or steal our neighbor's classic GT40...Selim!)

We are the united
COLORS of BENETTON!!

2 comments:

Fawn Harris said...

good girl Koral I am so proud of my big sister for fallowing in her little sisters foot steps, LOL just kidding, I actually followed in the rest of my wards footsteps, After enough hasseling and begging I finally did it too. THe best way to show off you family and your frustration of kids. Even though you love them sometimes you just need to vent. Love ya

Koral said...

Thanks Fawn, this is really fun and addicting...stayed up til 4am playing around with my new toy! hahaha